CSF Corporation is the leading SaaS provider for toll-free provisioning, texting, and least cost routing (LCR). With over 100 carrier and independent RespOrg customers, our flagship offering, 8MS® Cloud, helps our clients save time and money by simplifying and automating toll-free voice and text provisioning and reducing carrier costs through optimized LCR. About Aerialink™ LLC a subsidiary of CSF Corporation, provides a robust cloud communications platform enabling global delivery of SMS, and MMS messaging. From small to large enterprises, businesses rely on us for fast and reliable message delivery to any of our supported 1,200 mobile networks in 220 countries.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a leader in SaaS software in the telecommunications industry, CSF Corporation/Aerialink LLC wants to hear from you. We are always looking for talented individuals committed to innovation, creative thinking, quality, and customer satisfaction to join our organization.
The Sr. Accountant will assist the Controller in maintaining all accounting records of CSF Corporation and its affiliates (Aerialink, LLC), and assist the Controller with the budgeting and forecast process. The Sr. Accountant will also assist in monthly financial reporting and variance analysis and will be responsible for overseeing vendors across both entities and various other administrative business relationships, as well as vendor contract negotiation and cost analysis to ensure maximum savings. Successful candidates in this role must enjoy wearing multiple hats, have both strong verbal and written communication skills, management skills, and a high attention to detail.
The Sr. Accountant will report directly to the Controller.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing of customers across all product lines and managing timely and efficient collection of customer accounts
- Maintain the operating expenses of the company by recording transactions and preparing for payment, including oversight of the corporate credit cards
- Prepare monthly general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Assist with preparing month end processing including preparation of P&L, Balance Sheet and other financial summary reports as required
- Process annual 1099 reports and monthly sales tax calculations
- File and pay quarterly sales tax reports on a timely basis
- Work with the Controller to help determine and implement required accounting policies and make suggestions for improvements and cost reductions
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements
- Maintain corporate records keeping files organized and accessible
- Assist with annual audit & tax preparations
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience with Intacct (or similar accounting system)
- Experience with complex billing of various service levels and usage
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with our Accounting and Finance partners of our customers
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Resourceful, action-orientated with the ability to get things done
- Ability to manage and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Credibility, ethical, full disclosure and clean financial history
- Experience working in Finance/ Accounting for a SaaS company a plus
Compensation & Location
CSF offers competitive compensation (including benefits and 401K), and the position will be located at CSF’s global headquarters in Somerset, NJ. For more information, please reach out to email@example.com