CSF Fall 2018 Marketing Intern
CSF Corporation is the leading SaaS provider for toll-free provisioning, texting, and least cost routing (LCR). With over 100 carrier and independent RespOrg customers, our flagship offering, 8MS® Cloud, helps our clients save time and money by simplifying and automating toll-free voice and text provisioning and reducing carrier costs through optimized LCR. About Aerialink™ LLC a subsidiary of CSF Corportion, provides a robust cloud communications platform enabling global delivery of SMS, and MMS messaging. From small to large enterprises, businesses rely on us for fast and reliable message delivery to any of our supported 1,200 mobile networks in 220 countries. For further information, visit www.csfcorp.com or www.aerialink.com.
Are you a highly motivated person who loves to learn? CSF is seeking a talented marketing intern for the Fall 2018 semester.
The position will provide critical support to the marketing team, including working on events, social media, writing blogs and press releases, market research, and more!
This CSF marketing intern position will work closely with CSF & Aerialink’s marketing and sales teams, reporting directly to the marketing manager. The semester-long program will help you develop valuable marketing and communications skills, and prepare you for your career after college.
The position will provide opportunities to gain experience writing, coordinating national events, navigating social media for B2B use, market research analysis, and participating in critical campaigns to help increase the company’s visibility.
- Provide database maintenance support including organizing and updating leads, contacts, and events in Salesforce.com (CRM) and Pardot (Marketing Automation & Lead Generation)
- Assisting with executing mass email campaigns, metric analysis, marketing research, and list building
- Conference and event support
- Social Media campaigns and posts
- Writing: including making contributions to the company blog and press releases
- SEO and digital analytics support
Education & Skills
- Currently studying at an accredited University
- Communications, Marketing, or Graphic Design majors preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Will be asked to provide two writing samples
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized thinker
- Enthusiastic about all things marketing!
- Graphics design skills not required, but a major plus
- Use or Pardot or other marketing automation tool not required, but major plus
Compensation & Location
The position is for college credit & paid hourly, and will be located at CSF’s global headquarters in Somerset, NJ approximately 20 hours per week. The position will report to Ashley Kaplan (Marketing Manager), firstname.lastname@example.org. Those interested should email Ashley with a resume, cover letter, and be able to provide two writing samples.