CSF Corporation is the leading SaaS provider for toll-free provisioning, texting, and least cost routing (LCR). With over 100 carrier and independent RespOrg customers, our flagship offering, 8MS® Cloud, helps our clients save time and money by simplifying and automating toll-free voice and text provisioning and reducing carrier costs through optimized LCR.
We are a small, local Software Company who is looking to add bright, energetic, and hardworking people to our team. This is a growing industry and CSF is well positioned and motivated to participate in that growth.
Are you a highly motivated person who loves to learn? You will become a strong developer on the CSF 8MS product line, developing server software using Java.
The CSF Software Developer position will work closely with CSF’s Engineering, Support, and Sales teams to design, create, and develop new features and capabilities on CSF software products, and to answer customer support calls regarding the use of our products.
You will have the opportunity to help us keep CSF’s SaaS platform as THE SaaS solution for the industry.
- Complete software development within the specified development schedule.
- Learn new technologies, i.e a new language, database or other.
- Modify existing software and integrate it back into the system.
- Read existing software; understand how it works and what it does.
- Fast learner of new technologies.
- Detail oriented and methodical. Able to track your work to know if you are making progress on a project.
- Coachable. Able to receive direction from a Senior Engineer and willingness to learn.
- Highly analytical.
- Accountable. Takes responsibility for the software they write and owns up to mistakes.
- Works collaboratively and energetically. Adaptable, and able to build rapport and trust with varying personality types
- Resourceful. Ability to learn new things on your own and know when that is needed.
CSF’s Software Developer position requires an individual with a strong software, technical, and engineering skills and interest. The position involves understanding and using CSF’s products at a detailed level, assisting customers, working with internal CSF engineers to communicate and solve technical problems, managing and prioritizing multiple projects, and providing follow-up information. Good verbal and writing skills are required.
Education required: BS in Computer Science
System experience/ expertise required:
System experience preferred:
Compensation & Location
CSF offers competitive compensation (including benefits and 401K), and the position will be located at CSF’s global headquarters in Somerset, NJ. For more information, please reach out to email@example.com