On Tuesday, December 19th CSF hosted a webinar on How to Become a Toll-Free Resporg.
A RespOrg is an entity that is certified to manage and control their toll-free numbers using the National SOMOS SMS/800 database. RespOrgs may search for and reserve toll-free numbers, create and update existing customer records, and manage multi-carrier routing on their toll-free numbers. An entity can serve as their own RespOrg, utilize a third party RespOrg, or allow their carrier to provide RespOrg.
The webinar covered:
- Taking control of your Toll-Free Numbers
- Adding Texting to Toll-Free Numbers and Managing the SOMOS TSS Registry
- Easy and cost effective Toll-Free Provisioning Automation, Intelligence, and Disaster Recovery Routing Control with 8MS
- Saving Money Implementing Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- Rapid Toll-Free Number Acquisition and Porting
- And a Demo of our 8MS flagship SaaS, as well as our Conversations text messaging hub
If you missed it, check out the video recording!