CSF Summer Marketing Intern
CSF Corporation is the leader in toll-free provisioning, texting, and least cost routing (LCR). With over 100 RespOrg and carrier customers, our flagship SaaS platform, 8MS Cloud, manages 50% of all toll-free numbers in North America and originates 70% of the updates to the Somos SMS/800 database through our system. We help our customers save time and money by simplifying and automating their toll-free provisioning and reducing their carrier costs through optimized LCR.
Are you a highly motivated person who loves to learn? CSF is seeking a talented marketing intern for the Summer 2017 semester.
The position will provide critical support to the marketing team, including working on events, social media, writing blogs and press releases, market research, and more!
The CSF Sales Representative position will work closely with CSF’s Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams to win new business, and strengthen existing customer relationships. Working as part of the CSF Sales Team, this individual will be responsible for managing direct sales of CSF’s software and services to new clients. S/he will be responsible for selling 8MS Cloud core and add-on services to the carrier and enterprise telecommunications markets. Your activities will include cold calling; external outreach programs; communications via social media; setting meetings with new and existing customers; finding customers with interest in CSF products; updating customer records in our CRM system; managing and forecasting sales; and closing new deals to drive CSF’s revenue growth.
This CSF marketing intern position will work closely with CSF’s marketing and sales teams, reporting directly to the marketing manager. The summer-long program will help you develop valuable marketing and communications skills, and prepare you for your career after college.
The position will provide opportunities to gain experience writing, coordinating national events, navigating social media for B2B use, market research analysis, and participating in critical campaigns to help increase the company’s visibility. There will be a semester-long project that should be completed by the last week of the internship and will be presented to CSF leadership.
- Provide database maintenance support including organizing and updating leads, contacts, and events in Salesforce.com
- Assisting with executing mass email campaigns, metric analysis, and updating lists
- Conference and event support
- Social Media campaigns and posts
- Writing: including making contributions to the company blog and press releases
- Summer long project: will be assigned an exciting project to work on throughout the internship and will be presented to the sales and marketing team at the end of the summer.
Education & Skills
- Currently studying at an accredited University
- Communications, Marketing, or Graphic Design majors preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Will be asked to provide two writing samples
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized thinker
- Enthusiastic about all things marketing!
- Graphics design skills not required, but a major plus
Compensation & Location
The position is for college credit with a small stipend upon completion, and will be located at CSF’s global headquarters in Somerset, NJ approximately 20-25 hours per week. The position will report to Ashley Kaplan (Marketing Manager), email@example.com.